17.6.11

A quick recovery

Day 18

Yesterday I was at the precipice. I believe I nearly died. Recently, the guards placed an enticing object on the floor of my cell. It appears to be an exercise mat of some kind, fashioned in the likeness of a red ladybug, with poles intersecting in the middle to hold more of these toys I despise. Out of sheer spite for my captors, I consumed the ladybug's antennae. I immediately regretted that decision. I believe the cloth from which it was constructed became lodged in my digestive system. I was wracked with stomach cramps and vomiting for most of the evening, finally passing the obstruction at 0500 hours today. I appear to be unharmed, for the most part, in the aftermath of the incident. My guards removed the mat when my sickness began. They also found and repossessed the socks I found during my ventures in the camp, which I then concealed in my cell. Luckily, I had plenty of time to destroy said socks before the guards detected something was amiss. They were not pleased about the destroyed socks. Not pleased one bit.

The female guard watched me closely throughout the night and into the morning. I believe she was preparing to transport me to a medical facility, until she found me recovered at 0600 hours. Thank WAHK I was able to survive on my own, I do not desire to become a lab rat for these heathens. She returned this afternoon with renovations for my cell. I have been given a new privy. It is much larger than the former construct, and will prevent my previous misuse of the facilities. No matter, I will find another means of degradation. She also added an H3 Hummer to my cell. Much to my dismay, it is not functional, merely a vehicle shell transformed into some sort of structure for sleeping. Sheer mockery. Their capacity for torturing my psyche is astounding.

The guard also attempted attaching a new canteen to my cell. It was an unsuccessful venture, but highly entertaining to watch her struggle with the unrelenting piece of plastic. I laugh at their feeble human attempts. Note: strength and fortitude in human guards severely lacking.

--FF

No comments:

Post a Comment